Due to the impact of the COVID-19 virus, we have temporarily stopped shipping to the following countries:
- Cayman Islands
- French Polynesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Antigua and Barbuda
- French Guiana
- Costa Rica
- Saint Lucia
NOTE: Normal delivery times will still apply when shipping to all other countries.
Shipping timelines: US fulfillment
US-bound orders will arrive within 9 – 12 business days (production + shipping).
- Rush shipping is also available for orders that are fulfilled and shipped within the Continental US. The Rush logo will appear if any products in the listings are eligible for Rush. (Please keep in mind the Rush logo doesn’t mean all products are available) If you select Rush shipping, orders will arrive within 3-5 business days.
Canada and International-bound orders will arrive within 12 – 15 business days (production + shipping).
- You can track your order here to see what your shipping status is. If you have your tracking number, you can also see more detailed information about the status of your shipment by entering the number on DHL.com
*For international shipping, we do not track packages once they reach their destination country.
Shipping timelines: EU fulfillment
Starting April 1, 2019, new customs regulations will take effect impacting product delivery in Europe. Packages fulfilled within the 28 countries of the European Union will not be deliverable to countries outside of the European Union. The timelines below include the total time for production + shipping.
- UK- bound orders will arrive within 7 – 12 business days once production begins.
- For France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden orders will arrive within 7 – 12 business days once production begins.
- For all other countries within Europe, orders will arrive within 10 – 16 business days once production begins.
*For EU fulfilled orders, tracking is not available.
How do I know if my order is fulfilled in the EU or US?
Normally your fulfillment region is determined by your delivery address. You can identify the fulfillment region by checking the last line of the “Shipping Info” on a listing page, which is provided at the bottom of the page.
If you have not received your order and it is past the estimated arrival date, please click here to send us a message, so we can take care of this for you!